Votes: 1 3.8%
  • They all suck

Votes: 3 11.5%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm liking the idea of one of these. Black stainless mesh. About $80 delivered. Do you like?
- Square or round case?
- Green, orange, yellow or white hands and numbers?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How much are these suckers and what is the case made of?
They're about $80, and they are PVD-coated stainless or similar. You can google the model numbers in he subject line for details. Pretty sure that they are Asian market models. I'm curious about the lume?

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
This one looks interesting as well. A sort of bronze alloy coating or something. Curious as to what this looks like on the wrist. I don't like the raised, plasticky thingies above the numbers though.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This one looks interesting as well. A sort of bronze alloy coating or something. Curious as to what this looks like on the wrist. I don't like the raised, plasticky thingies above the numbers though.
Wrist:

Might just be the photo. I suspect that the cases and bands are all the same "black," but they warm up in reflected light. The image above looks really blown out.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Only downside for me personally is that I don't really want another quartz. For $40 more I can get a Citizen BM6400. Similar look, rated at 200M and no quartz battery issues (for a while, at least).

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
761 Posts
No problem...be sure to throw up a pic when you get it.
Done! Crappy cell phone pic. The bar holes on the lugs are tight to the case, but I got this thick Tsovet leather to fit.
I would imagine that a light or med weave NATO/ZULU would also look great, especially with this thinner case watch.

I'm moving towards a heavier case with this strap, so I think this Casio will probably find one of my other straps, maybe even a very light brown NATO with PVD hardware.

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Brown

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The Amazon reviews complain about the 22mm stock mesh band, so I think you're onto something ^here^ with the leather. A poor man's Panerai comes to mind, which I mean as a high compliment.

·
Registered
120 Posts
These watches don't seem to be very popular on the bay. Does anyone know a place where to get them for less than 50 dollars?? I love the orange hand version. But I'm also eyeing the one with the mat grey dial and white hands. I know Amazon has them but they don't ship watches to my country.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.