WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a group of fellows on the popular Russian watch site doing a project called Military Gamble. All guys involved in this project are famous among the watch world. I personally also participated in their last project called The little prince,,, the photo is attached..

If anyone would be interested in getting this MG I can do group-buy in a separate thread. Check it out so far...

I posted a video, just to make it short...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Looks unusual for a Russian watch. Any spec yet? Size, movement, etc would be interesting. Also are there already indications about timing and price?
The Little Prince is nice. Hopefully the sheep is drawn on the caseback ;)

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
There is a group of fellows on the popular Russian watch site doing a project called Military Gamble. All guys involved in this project are famous among the watch world. I personally also participated in their last project called The little prince,,, the photo is attached..

If anyone would be interested in getting this MG I can do group-buy in a separate thread. Check it out so far...

I posted a video, just to make it short...
Do you have a link to the watch site thread?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is an original thread to russian forum where this project is going on:

As I gonna do a mirror link to that thread, you can post all of your questions etc...over here or down there, doesnt matter, if you will do it using google translation in russian I can correct it, so thats ok, youve got some choices...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How to make a video if you still have nothing.

1/ Give a 50 seconds video a proper title.
2/ Use 24 seconds of the video to show an introduction logo and several fade in fade out effects (still no watches)
3/ ...
4/ Profit!
I gonna say just the following...yes it was weird to me as well last year. However before jumped into the Prince project I did some research and digging on these ppl running the project and they did 6-7 several successful projects before, you can see their jobs etc.. ppl were happy, and limit quantity they do, great quality of the end product and unique style all of that made my mind and I joined the little prince project. Did I afraid to lose $500 I paid...yes no doubt, I even tried to leave the project once. However, after I found out how many folks want to buy off my place even for more money...I stayed in and now I do not regret it. You know you can trust some ppl but not to all...and these guys put lots of effort to run that project...

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
This is an original thread to russian forum where this project is going on:

As I gonna do a mirror link to that thread, you can post all of your questions etc...over here or down there, doesnt matter, if you will do it using google translation in russian I can correct it, so thats ok, youve got some choices...
Cheers.

I've just asked to book #61 on the RU thread.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
$400 as declared, right now the team is doing consulting about all details of the watch...we can do it also...
A little steep for me at this moment, but what the hell, it looks very nice and I kind of have an obsession with bronze watches atm, don't know why - till when do we have to pay for it after registration?

Edit: Also, if we can reserve numbers, 220 for me please (202 again taken :mad: ) - that is, if it goes to 220 - if not, it doesn't matter which number.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Very tempting. I'd like to get the specs before pulling the trigger though. USD400 is not crazy for a watch, but it's substantially above what I usually put into Russians so would like to be sure of what it is about.
Also a bit confused about the movement. I don't read Russian so the schemes in the watch.ru posts were quite mysterious to me.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Very tempting. I'd like to get the specs before pulling the trigger though. USD400 is not crazy for a watch, but it's substantially above what I usually put into Russians so would like to be sure of what it is about.
Also a bit confused about the movement. I don't read Russian so the schemes in the watch.ru posts were quite mysterious to me.
I agree, although 400usd for a bronze automatic chronograph seems like a good deal. Btw, the movement should supposedly be a Chinese PTS Resources automatic chrono, don't know which one exactly. not really an expert on them. Otherwise 43mm, flat sapphire, 100m WR, Superluminova Old Radium, 22mm Nato strap.

Edit: Plus - a bullhead! I've been a sucker for those ever since I got "Brad Pitt's watch from Once Upon a Time in Hollywood"!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts