WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
I found the list, but two things:

1) What is the paypal account where we can pay? I don't see it.
2) What are the deadlines for the first and second payment?

·
Registered
37 Posts
quite right.
I am the one who produces this watch (and other - www.vostoksamara.ru - sorry for only Russian version of my site, need to help for translate it :) ).

basically, we work with movements of Russian or Swiss production. however, due to the use of the 7750, this project could become inaccessible to many, it was decided to implement it on a replica, with the ability to replace to Swiss made movement later.

specifically MG is a project of one member of our team, Dmitry, relatively speaking, he is the initiator and author of the idea of a military chronograph.

He is responsible for reservations and payment.

I will ask him to check in here, in this thread, so that he can directly interact with you.
payment is possible on my PayPal account.
You could make a connection from your website with google translate. Your website will then be automatically translated to the language the user chooses.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
That circular scale in the middle is hard to read; can't it be made with brighter red for better legibility? In these photos I can hardly tell the numbers on the scale (maybe it's different in person?).

41 - 49 of 49 Posts