24641 - 24660 of 28341 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Still wearing this getting ready to go to work 😞

·
Registered
9,454 Posts
Ok, here is something interesting. I've found a way on this thread to call up a 'high score table' of who has posted the most in this thread and how many posts they've made. You'll never guess who is in the lead... :)

ITMY is in the lead with 5191 posts here which is double the amount of Pep in second! Smeagal takes third sport, Chico is in fourth and Sharky is in fifth.

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #24,646
Ok, here is something interesting. I've found a way on this thread to call up a 'high score table' of who has posted the most in this thread and how many posts they've made. You'll never guess who is in the lead... :)

ITMY is in the lead with 5191 posts here which is double the amount of Pep in second! Smeagal takes third sport, Chico is in fourth and Sharky is in fifth.
Cool, the MWC league table!!

chico

·
Registered
3,592 Posts

My oh my..doing rough math, thread almost 8 months in..240 days. That's almost 10 a day for me! Lol I need to reign it in a little

Sent from my GT-I9505

·
Registered
9,454 Posts
My oh my..doing rough math, thread almost 8 months in..240 days. That's almost 10 a day for me! Lol I need to reign it in a little

Sent from my GT-I9505
Lol, you've got some way to go to beat the champ, ITMY is on 24 posts per day average! If you are browsing on a desktop just click on a users profile and you see it at the bottom on the right. I'm only on 4.8. :(

Actually Pep your official score is 12.67 per day.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts

I am a bit disappointed I am not higher, must make more effort! I'll never catch ITMW though.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Ha! Postwhoring! Serves you right. Now hoe does ITMW manage to avoid the block?
well if you ask a question and I answer all good but if you just spam then it's just sad :)

24641 - 24660 of 28341 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.