WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pictures I took during year end holiday in Bali, Indonesia.. Enjoy..

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Beautiful - nice to see another orange dial here, they seem to be rare!

Mine says hello:

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks mate..

Orange is is my favorite color for Anonimo (although the new tobacco dial looks mighty tempting).. Hopefully I can add a bronze orange dial Polluce in the future.. Btw, that strap looks awesome!

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
I love the night shot with the reflection off the rain droplets on the deck - great capture..

Jay

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Awesome!! Own a black dial and love the uncluttered look of this watch so much i would love to find an orange dial too! Great straps guys and more power to you for being able to change them, put mine on an isofrane and i like the look alot and thats good because on leather just cant get the screwbar into the second lug to put the screw in!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Hey, thanks - I picked up some curved springbars off the bay, work quite well with this watch and makes strap changes easy.

Awesome!! Own a black dial and love the uncluttered look of this watch so much i would love to find an orange dial too! Great straps guys and more power to you for being able to change them, put mine on an isofrane and i like the look alot and thats good because on leather just cant get the screwbar into the second lug to put the screw in!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the nice comment guys..

Regarding the strap, I actually browse this forum to find a clue and after reading some comment about how difficult it is I chickened out.. Got the AD to change it for me, and boy I'm glad I did.. He spent almost 1 hour before that thicker strap actually fit in..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts