WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could anyone lend me a hand in deciding between these two. I know the millemetri is basically the "cornerstone" for 'nimo but the Sailor Diver looks so sweet. Can anyone offer any insight...ps if this helps I may be looking at eventually getting a bracelet for the 'nimo.

thanks all!!!

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
I say go with whichever floats your boat! :)

If you prefer the Sailor Diver then go for it. Should be a useful saving for you too.

·
Registered
10,698 Posts
I've owned both--if you are a diver, then probably the Mille is best, as it is rated to over 100 ATM, if however, you are like the 80% or so Anonimo purchasers who don't dive with their watch, then I think the Sailor is the better watch. It is cheaper, looks great on bracelet or strap, and is an excellent all-rounder watch for a single watch owner. There are, however, many more Millemetris out there on the used market. In the Sales Section on this forum, there is one of each--I would go with the Sailor, myself. I had one and wouldn't mind having it back, but really wouldn't get too excited even if I were handed a Millemetri--though any "nimo" (other than "Three Glasses") is better than most other watches in the same price bracket, in my opinion--you can't go wrong either way.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I decided to go with the Sailor Diver. Seems like a great entry watch into the Anonimo brand without compromising anything. The only problem is that the one on the forums sold :( I'll throw a WTB ad up and see what comes up.

thanks everyone!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts