WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MING 17.01 Limited Edition - FULL SET - MINT

Here is my ultra rare and long since sold out Anthracite dial Ming 17.01, last two batches sold out in 60 and 20 seconds respectively. The watch is mint 98%, worn for a couple weeks only and even that sparingly, one tiny blemish easily rubbed out if you wanted, i think i captured it in a photo. I wore the Turquoise strap mostly but also tried the burgundy and Beige colored straps just to see. Manual wind, much discussed watch featured everywhere from Hodinkee to WornandWound if you want to read more. This dial is spectacular, I feel the anthracite is the more versatile of the two dials of which only 150 were sold of each, the case back is numbered. Watch punches way above its initial price, this thing exudes quality, winds so smooth, keeps great time and is hard to look away from. Full set, titanium warranty dated September 2017.
There have been multiple promises and statements that there will only ever be 300 17.01's. Of that 300 some are loaner watches to be mailed out when servicing is needed through the company. In effect, there are fewer than 300 out there.

Price is $1,850 USD. Will ship anywhere if you want to add shipping but prefer a sale in Canada/US.

Condition: Mint
Movement: Swiss Sellita SW210-1, Handwind adjusted to 5 positions.
Crystal: Sapphire crystal
Case: Grade 5 titanium
Dimensions: 38mm
Crown: Non-screw down
Dial: Anthracite dial
Strap/bracelet: Calfskin in Burgandy, Beige, Blue each with buckles and quick release curved pins
WR: 100 meters
Includes: a letter personally signed by Ming himself, three watch bands with custom clasps and spring bars, a wood display case with push button lock, titanium warranty card and a travel sleeve made of soft, substantial leather.

pretty much a unique piece!

Thanks for looking, this is my first sale on watchuseek as i sell mostly locally but will communicate well for a smooth sale and i'm happy to answer questions

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts