WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In 2019, Ming released a small batch of their 18.01 Abyss Concept watches, which were a limited edition run of 10 of their first ever dive watches. I didn't know about Ming at the time, but became aware of these divers soon after I learned about the brand. I fell in love with them, but they were impossible to get. I don't believe any of the 10 have ever set foot onto the pre-owned watch market either. So when I heard that Ming was diving back into this design, I pulled out my credit card and prepared myself, weeks in advance, for the first batch pre-order in August. I was lucky enough to grab one of the earliest pieces, and took delivery of this watch on the 30th of November, which was exactly on time given Ming's estimate.

This isn't an inexpensive watch, and sold for roughly $3700 on the metal bracelet, making it the second most expensive watch I currently own, so I have set my expectations accordingly.

Video review -

Written review - Ming 18.01 H41 Diver – Beans & Bezels

Photographs:

Thanks for reading/watching!

:coffee:

·
Premium Member
36,061 Posts
This one is certainly different. Like the dial. Really gives the watch a unique look.

As always, another great review.

·
Premium Member
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This one is certainly different. Like the dial. Really gives the watch a unique look.

As always, another great review.
Thanks Nokie, as always!

Fantastic review! Super nice to see Ming watches this close for those of us that can't seem to be able to get one!
Thanks for looking, and I'm happy to share the experience.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts