WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently picked up this 15j Zvedza. I have never seen one in this condition. Normally a clean white dial like this would be a remake/repaint but every other part of the watch matches the condition of the dial and all the parts look authentic to me. Opinions?

If genuine, which I'm pretty sure it is, this little gem must have been put away in a dry place for a long time and forgotten.

Attachments

·
Banned
2,391 Posts
completely original watches. possible transmission from other watches.
полностью оригинальный наручные часы . возможно коробка от других наручных часов .

·
Registered
10,749 Posts
I recently picked up this 15j Zvedza. I have never seen one in this condition. Normally a clean white dial like this would be a remake/repaint but every other part of the watch matches the condition of the dial and all the parts look authentic to me. Opinions?

If genuine, which I'm pretty sure it is, this little gem must have been put away in a dry place for a long time and forgotten.
I think I almost tried to buy that Gravit, but at the last second I decided to stick to my guns about not buying watches I will never wear. Very unusual, modern looking dial and beautiful condition. Enjoy it!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts