WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my Mint Condition (98% TZ Rating) Black Sea Angler with Sapphire Crystal. Only 50 of these massive watches (45mm dia without Crown) were made and only a handful had the sapphire crystal as they were a $110.00 upgrade. The black dial version is sold out, some of them come up for sale but one with a sapphire crystal is very hard to find.

I have a watchadoo bracelet that is part of this sale. This bracelet costs over $50.00.

I have a Muhle Rasmus Rubber strap that is part of this sale. This rubber strap fits the Orsa so well. It looks like it was made for this watch. You can see it in the pics. This strap costs about $175 if purchased seperately.

Package includes:
Black SeaAngler with Sapphire Crystal
Original unused Rubber Strap
Box and Papers
Watchadoo Bracelet (Used only three times)
Muhle Rasmus Rubber Strap, Cut to fit 7.5" wrist

Asking Price: $645.00 (Shipped in Conus, Including Paypal fees)
Location of Watch: Salt Lake City, Utah

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: ►► FS: MINT ORSA Black SeaAngler with Sapphire Crystal (1 of only 50)

Bump

1 - 3 of 3 Posts