WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Im just starting out in the world of watch repair and i have a vostok europe k3 submarine. While disassmbling the piece ive come across a problem. The minute wheel is totally trashed. No teeth at all. Im asking anybody on here if they have one. Ive looked absolutely everywhere for a replacement. Ebay and meranom dont have them or cousins uk. I dont want to spend £45 on a movement just for the one part. Im in the uk please please can someone help mesourse a replacement mnute wheel. The calibre is a 2432 or 2416b has the same part. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
you should be able to source one from any 24xx vostok movement available on ebay or wherever. Meranom has 24xx spare parts but I don't think they have minute wheel, might want to just buy a parts movement

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
First of all welcome to the F-10 comrade gfunk1969.gb. KOwatch is right and a parts movement is probably your best bet.
So you know we have a section just for things of this matter. here is the link, best regards, James.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.