WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening gents.

I've been on the fence for a long while about these two mirrorless cameras.

I've been using an old Nikon DSLR for years but it's too bulky and I like the connectivity side of these two mirrorless cameras.

I'm torn. So far I have have boiled it down simply to these key points.

Fuji:
Pros - cheaper to buy
Cons - more expensive lenses and less choice
- no image stabilisation for video

Olympus:
Pros - video stabilisation
- more lenses
Cons - more expensive

What do you think? Is there a better choice here?

Note - I'd use the new camera for watch photography (obviously) and family photos.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
I would pick the one with the adjustable lcd screen, if they both have that, I would pick the Fuji, as video isn't important to me also the Fuji has the bigger sensor..

Sent from my K92 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would pick the one with the adjustable lcd screen, if they both have that, I would pick the Fuji, as video isn't important to me also the Fuji has the bigger sensor..

Sent from my K92 using Tapatalk
Both have tilting screens but the Fuji has a lot more articulation which appeals to me.

Video isn't massively important to me (ie. I'm not a vlogger that needs it for work or anything) but want something to capture special moments of my 5 month old son so it would only be used in 1-10 intervals.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Fuji. Better colours out of camera, generally nicer lens rendition. Also, IMO nicer handling and ergonomics that make you feel and think about the camera a little more.

Hard to describe but I find Fuji cameras more satisfying as tools.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts