WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, Don't know if you remember me, I bought a MILI Sharky that was delivered on the same day I had to leave for China on a job, Well It made it to my house 1 hour after I left for the airport, My wife called me while at LAX and said your watch just showed, I will be here until Dec. I had my wife send a package to me of airbourne,, mostly to see if I dare send my new Doxa and that answer is definetly no, That package was to be here in 5 to 7 days, It took 3 weeks and looked like someone beat it with a stick all the way here, Oh well, I guess I will have a nice X-mas present when I get home, 5 months to wonder how cool it will look on my wrist. :-x

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Hello everyone, Don't know if you remember me, I bought a MILI Sharky that was delivered on the same day I had to leave for China on a job, Well It made it to my house 1 hour after I left for the airport, My wife called me while at LAX and said your watch just showed, I will be here until Dec. I had my wife send a package to me of airbourne,, mostly to see if I dare send my new Doxa and that answer is definetly no, That package was to be here in 5 to 7 days, It took 3 weeks and looked like someone beat it with a stick all the way here, Oh well, I guess I will have a nice X-mas present when I get home, 5 months to wonder how cool it will look on my wrist. :-x
I do remember. I am so sad for you.........

You will have a fantastic christmas present waiting for you when you get home though!!!!

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
forget airborn, dhl, ups...

try Fedex: I have had good luck with their international overnight deliveries. The Fedex boxes arrive in good shape.
My pet theory is that they have so many packages to deliver every day, that no one has time to snoop around and swipe stuff.
Before you send it, call the fedex customs number and see what they require (if anything) for a shipment to China. It's pricey but it seems to work.
DW

1 - 4 of 4 Posts