WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,725 Posts

I saw this on Instagram, looks like MK II collaboration with Newline HALO. No mention on the size and limited to 50. Looks like the case of the Cruxible?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Interesting...
watch-halo_watches_storm_7.jpg

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
That’s a Hawkinge.

The Cruxible bezel is way clunkier and thicker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I just ordered one.

FYI, when you put it in the cart it shows 480euro vs the 600 on the page. $550 USD after conversion.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Yep as TheDude mentioned it shares the same case as the Hawkinge. I received mine yesterday. I was planning on throwing up a short review and pics just haven’t made it a priority yet.

IG: th3measure

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Yep as TheDude mentioned it shares the same case as the Hawkinge. I received mine yesterday. I was planning on throwing up a short review and pics just haven’t made it a priority yet.

Sweet!

How long did it take to arrive?

Reactions: TheMeasure

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Can’t wait for your review and pictures. Congratulations!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Sweet!
How long did it take to arrive?
Took 8 days. Ordered 12/13, shipped 12/17 and arrived 12/21.

I also ordered mine from Robert Spangle | Thousand Yard Studio here in the states so my delivery time may differ since I think Halo is in Copenhagen?

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Took 8 days. Ordered 12/13, shipped 12/17 and arrived 12/21.

I also ordered mine from Robert Spangle | Thousand Yard Studio here in the states so my delivery time may differ since I think Halo is in Copenhagen?

I think you’re right. We’ll see I suppose.

·
Banned
138 Posts
I just ordered one.

FYI, when you put it in the cart it shows 480euro vs the 600 on the page. $550 USD after conversion.

Probably if the delivery is outside the EU they drop off the sales tax which is included on the price in quoted prices by law in Europe. That’s likely the difference in price you see?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts