WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Tiger Concept V5 big crown homage and I'm looking for a riveted bracelet for this watch particularly I'm intrested in the MKII riveted bracelet for the kingston/nassau. So my question is, is it a good option and is it worth paying $100 usd for it. Will it fit? Or What other oyster style riveted bracelets (20mm) will you recommend?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
I have no idea. But the things that you have to take into consideration are the lug width,the lug length, the position of the lugholes and the the curvature of the case. If any of these are off, the bracelet will either not fit at all, or the fit will be bad with gaps between the endlinks and the case.
There are other less expensive options for riveted bracelets, there are sellers on Ebay. While the quality might be as good as the MKII bracelet, they are probably a forth to half of the MKII price. Baring that, the only advice would be buy one and try it if it fits, you are golden, if not probably you can get some of your money back by selling it to someone else.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Mkii riveted bracelet is not easy to size, but it is better quality than others in the $50-$70 price range. What i like is that, when sized for my wrist (6.5) the clasp is centered on my wrist, unlike other Oyster style bracelets which i've sized, then cut one of the permanent links to center the clasp. Very comfortable also, i picked up a spare from Bill a couple years ago.
AC

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies.

I was thinking and maybe if the mkII end links doesn't fit the TC case, just hunt a pair of end links that will fit (maybe form TC if they have solid ones) and just fit the rest of the bracelet to the fitted end links. I also have a 6.5 wrist and the clasp on the mkII looks really good so that's nice to hear

1 - 4 of 4 Posts