WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is a MKII Kingston, plus the plank kit. If you're looking at this page, you probably know the specifics on this watch.

I recently received this watch and it is unworn, mint as received, it has all the plastic wrap attached. Sorry for the bad pics (plastic wrap on crystal) but I can assure you that this watch is mint from the meticulous hands of MKII and I wanted to leave it as received for the buyer. It is custom...regulated by MKII to 6 positions. Bill really outdid himself on this one, and believe me it is hard to let go.

The watch is Kingston bezel, BGW9, gilt/gold hands, date wheel white background w/ black lettering. Spare is Kingston bezel, C3, gilt/gold hands, date wheel white background w/ black lettering. The kit is complete...everything a 1st plank owner recieves.

Priced at $1,800. Price includes insured shipping; shipping to CONUS only, please. Payment accepted via PayPal only, I will cover the paypal fees.

Please don't hesitate to shoot me any questions you have via PM or: dmburk(AT)hotmail(DOT)com

K2.jpg

k1.jpg

K3.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts