WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder if the MO LE2 (outside North America) of 40 pcs has been sold out. Please indicate if you are in North America or Euro/Asia/Australasia.

I ordered one (Euro/Asia/Australasia).

Last time I checked, North America still has 10 numbers available.

·
Registered
69 Posts
got my order confirmation.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just got one of the last non-US watches, don't know what number yet, but it was nice to have a personal email from Jorg!

Thanks

Richard

·
Registered
259 Posts
No.088/120 finding new home in Singapore :) Deposit paid. Definitely worth staying up late and eyes fixed on the GMT clock.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Orderd mine with 111, dunno if can get or not. From Singapore

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
8pcs left for the North American market. I wonder if the 40pcs for the rest of the world has all been spoken for? Please kindly shed some light Jörg. Thanks! :-!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Watchbuys took my deposit on June 10, so I assume I have my # reserved. I missed the original MO LE, but I am really looking forward to the new MO LE2!

·
Registered
253 Posts
I've just put my reservation in for #117. There's only #116 out of the european allocation left now, so get in quick if you want it.

I'd wanted #88 as that was the year that the greatest team in the world won the FA Cup and also because its a lucky number to us chinese, but I'm glad it went to a singaporean 8o)

I'd already made up my mind a few days back, but received confirmation today that there were still two available. It was perfect timing as I'm one of the many who now realises that any real prospect of owning a Flieger Original may be many year away now. The FO is turning in to something of a grail watch for me now. But I'd had an MO on my radar even before the realisation of the FO situation. The only influence its had is that I'd probably have gone for a white faced MO if I had the FO.

·
Registered
69 Posts
congrats to HT on securing 88! that was also my first choice no.. i think i must have been a few seconds later on the email sent button hehe..

anyway got my second chioce 99, so am happy.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hi mingsta and sk001, thank you. My eyes were all dried up staring at the GMT clock and finger on the "hit" key :) I also have the FO serial No.88 :) Missed out the FO LE and waited a long, long time for the serial. But, every effort on a Stowa is worth it!

·
Registered
69 Posts
hehe... i was using the GMT atomic clock as a reference.. thought i should wait for 30 seconds just in case stowas clock was slow..

lets have a local getg when we get our watches...

·
Registered
804 Posts
As of this evening (Sydney time), there are just 6 left in the US.
I chose to get mine from this group as the number I wanted was there.
Watchbuys will also send overseas.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts