WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a few straps arrive today from Germany, in particular a 20mm and 22mm Di-Modell Tornado which seems pretty hard to come by (at least I've had trouble finding them!).

I'm really surprised at just how good this looks on the Marine Original, especially a polished one... see what you think:

It's a little long for me really but only a a smidgen and it's certainly something I can live with... now to see about getting the MO brushed b-)

Note: I seem to have overwritten some images from my other thread with these, I'll get them fixed later!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Looks good! What size is your wrist, and do you also have a wrist-shot of the Airman on Tornado? I was thinking about getting a Tornado for my Airman auto. (They are available from a US-based seller; PM me if you want details.)

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My wrist is 6.75" and that watch in the background is in fact a PRS-22 Speedbird III

I think the Tornado would suit the Airman down to the ground though and wouldn't hesitate in getting one!!

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
Looking good................I like the Di Modell brand straps.......I replaced the stock "old style" strap on my Airman auto w/ a Di Modell Rallye strap.

very plush straps...I have 3 other watches on DM straps.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Thanks for the update, jonmurgie. I see now that the dial is different; but the picture is still very helpful. I think that would look great on my Airman auto.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Lots of TAIL on that sucker!! You might have needed a shorter strap! That one is a tad too close to the watch for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts