WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i got my new hands and sapphire in from yobokies after work today! this was my first hand mod. done sapphires before but the hands were definitely more of an advanced mod. hope yall dig it.. ill be glad to help anyone who has reservations on doing this.

thanks for looking!

·
Registered
298 Posts
That looks awesome, great job.
I have only done bezels and I have removed movements but haven't yet ventured into dial, hands, or sapphire yet. I may take you up on the offer and PM you about the process and what special tools are needed.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That looks awesome, great job.
I have only done bezels and I have removed movements but haven't yet ventured into dial, hands, or sapphire yet. I may take you up on the offer and PM you about the process and what special tools are needed.
sure just send me a message anytime!

Well done! You don't know if you can do it till you try.
dP
thanks! thats so true with anything in life, im glad i tried it, now im addicted even more than i was before.

very cool. wish I had the knowledge and guts to try doing something like that myself. nice job.
Derek
the knowledge is easily attainable, the guts.. well.. i just went for it and didnt think twice. one thing you could do is buy a broken 7s26 on ebay and practice removing and setting the hands over and over until you get comfy.. i didnt do that, but probably should for practice sake. the crystal replacing isnt too complicated.. you just have to get it level and make sure you dont scratch it in the process.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes its very hard. i just bought an orange monster today.. decided on the hands and dial and sapph.. this hobby is getting costly! thx for the nice comments.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Thanx for the kind offer.
Why not post some sort of tutorial?
I'm sure there quite a few of us that would be interested.
francobollo
there are more than few tutorials here and on other fora. google is your friend :-!

i like the hands you chose, nola. very nice. i'm gonna have to get a sapphire replacement for my Monster. 5 yrs of daily wear took it's toll on the Hardlex :-d

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.