WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you go to stowa.com where you can choose the language for the website, the lower right watch is a model I am not familiar with. It looks similar to an Omega railmaster from what i can tell and I love it. Haven't seen it before though. Anybody able to identify this?

Attachments

·
Registered
749 Posts
looks like an exima, no longer in production

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
It's an Exima. My Holy Grail watch...but I can't find one anywhere o|

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Armchair - looks like you can get one from the website in the post previous to yours. Not sure if you can get it without the date complication though - as I can't read german. Certainly is a handsome looking watch. I really like the Omega Railmaster, but this would certainly fit the bill and at less than half the cost!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also, what are the chances that the Exima is produced again? Certainly seems like there would be a bit of interest even if it was an ETA or ETA based movement. Would be a good addition to Stowa's line.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Armchair - looks like you can get one from the website in the post previous to yours. Not sure if you can get it without the date complication though - as I can't read german. Certainly is a handsome looking watch. I really like the Omega Railmaster, but this would certainly fit the bill and at less than half the cost!
No, the Exima may still be pictured on Manufactum's website but it is no longer available. Stowa ceased production of the Exima in late 2008. It was replaced by the Partitio, which is also sold through Manufactum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts