WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get a nice, durable analog that I can wear out on my days off, but if I wind up wearing it to work I don't have to worry about durability being an issue (I usually wear a G-Shock G-Rescue when I'm on duty).

I've narrowed it down to the three manufacturers I've listed in the title, Luminox, Nite and Marathon. Luminox I like the blackout series and because I owned a few of the original Navy SEAL labeled models, I could get them a bit cheaper than MSRP. I really like Nite too, they seem to make a fairly decent watch; but I'm just concerned because finding them being sold as preowned they seem to depreciate fairly quickly and I'm not sure why. Finally, Marathon sells the TSAR which I really like, and it seems like a nice substantial piece of hardware, especially with the steel bracelet. The price on the Marathon seems to reflect that as well as it's the most expensive of the three brands.

I really would appreciate the input of the watch aficionados here on the forum...some advice or insight would be great! Thanks in advance!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts