WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sitting outside gamestop waiting in line for the midnight release of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Anybody else grabbing this?

Got my favorite G keeping me company with the countdown timer:

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
321 Posts
Like. I'm picking up my copy, tomorrow, during lunch. Although, my G will not be keeping me company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Mine is being delivered from Amazon tomorrow. I bought the MW3 Xbox and got free shipping with delivery on release date.

My nephew is getting the old Xbox.

·
Registered
521 Posts
My young lad is waiting in line right now. He said the door prizes make it worth the wait for the first group in. Maybe exciting for a 15 year old... wouldn't turn my crank though. I should have got him to get me a copy, but I'm in no hurry to get pwned by noobs.

G Shock-wise: I know he's wearing his NB-7, I never seen him without it.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Don't understand why you wait in line. I will go to sleep early, get good rest, take the day off, wake up around 6am, have a good breakfast, stroll into my local Walmart (open 24 hours), pick up my pre order copy with no hassle, and play for a solid 12 hours.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the wife of the owner of the Gamestop i waited in line at brought a green and black MW3 cake, and free drinks, for all of us to snack on while we waited. they had 3 HD tv's set up in the store so we could play the game until midnight, and i got a free t-shirt, poster, and hat. got the next few days off anyhow, so im still up from last night, been playing it for like 7 hours now.

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
An orange King isn't exactly the most tactical watch to countdown a tactical game....;-)

cheers

·
Registered
24 Posts
Mine is being delivered from Amazon tomorrow. I bought the MW3 Xbox and got free shipping with delivery on release date.

My nephew is getting the old Xbox.
Amazon just e-mailed me that they're giving me a $50 credit for buying it.

The pricetag on the G9300GY-1 just dropped to $150. Sweet.

·
Registered
521 Posts
An orange King isn't exactly the most tactical watch to countdown a tactical game....;-)

cheers
Perfect match for orange tiger-stripe camo. On that note: now I need a G with gold...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts