WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My week old Amphibia went with me and my son for some fun in a pool today, but when I came home I saw a 4mm long and 1mm wide foggy looking line on the curve of the plexiglass. I tried to get it away with a damp cloth, but to no avail. No please- it must be condensation on the inside, I thought, although the first time I saw that on a watch it was situated right in the center.

I started runnin around shouting for a hair dryero| and when I finally got one I unscrewed the crown and started blowin hot air on the glass.............nothing happened apart from my wife getting the bewildered, my husband is an alien, look on her face. Alas the stain was still there:think:

After giving up and thinking about eating up all my comments at work about my super buy, slouching lifelessy on the toilett seat cover, I saw my amused wife brushing her teeth. I read somewhere that tooth paste could work as polish so I took some on a rag and what happens, the problem is fixed and I´m smiling again.

Ever heard of the toothpaste trick? Is moist on the glass alway centred?

Regards
Erik

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
:) No problem of moist it seems, simply a little scratch on the glass, easily fixed because the organic glass of the Amphibia is easy to polish ...
isn't life beautiful ? ;-)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts