WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else put their money in? #20 here for the matching set of MOLEs.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
I got the e-mail today, but the picture is weak. I wish they would have had several decent pics. You can't really see the silver 12.

They do look pretty hot if you like the black face, and the silver 12 sounds cool. Just wish I could actually tell. I am not questioning the watch itself, I mean...it's a Stowa LE. That actually means something.b-) Congrats on the solid pickup. :-!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Is there a new LE MO? I haven't received any word from stowa, and i'm supposed to be registered for updates. How did you find out? Thanks-

·
Registered
4,051 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Just placed my order for #8 as I already have #16 MO LE and I am hoping this is at least half as nice! :-!

Jeff

·
Registered
162 Posts
Wow, thanks for the heads-up. I put up my 3 C's for #11. As of 10:20 pm EDT, 9 of 80 were reserved....:-! Reading the watchbuys page, it looks like a few more (120) are available this time: 80 for North America and 40 for the rest of the world.

And now the waiting begins. Guess my next email is to Stowa to cancel my pending order for the Marine Auto Date. Love it, but the black dial, silver 12, matte case of this LE II certainly does it for me. Gotta love it, even if you're not an Oakland Raiders fan! :-d

·
Registered
688 Posts
Just placed my order for #2. I believe the silver 12 is going to look sharp! I was just about to order a black MO and then I saw this thread for a black MOLE. THANKS!!

vincesf:)

·
Registered
271 Posts
i like the matte casing, but i don't know if there is enough difference from this LE and the normal black MO to be worth it. I like how the original MOLE had the enamel dial which really easily sets it apart from a regular one.

·
Registered
407 Posts
i like the matte casing, but i don't know if there is enough difference from this LE and the normal black MO to be worth it. I like how the original MOLE had the enamel dial which really easily sets it apart from a regular one.

Agreed! I thought about it, but decided not to pull the trigger on matching MO LEs. For me, a large part of the allure of the MO is the blued hands, and the enamel finish of the MO LE 1 (is that what we call it now?) dial looked too awesome to pass up.

I also agree with Scm64--I couldn't tell much about the applied 12 marker from the supplied pic. <|

·
Registered
329 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
hmmm.... the watchbuys link doesnt seem to be working anymore. great :/

So just to get my head around this, you guys received a note from watchbuys? And that's how you learned of the new MOLE?

·
Registered
407 Posts
hmmm.... the watchbuys link doesnt seem to be working anymore. great :/

So just to get my head around this, you guys received a note from watchbuys? And that's how you learned of the new MOLE?
According to the email I received, current owners of an MOLE have a two day head start on the ordering process. Ordering is open to anyone on June 10.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ok, it's working again. I just reserved #7. Four stowas in one year is somewhat embarrassing. No more.

I need to take up heroin or perhaps smoking,,,,or both.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I've been wanting a STOWA for quite a while and this is the perfect opportunity to get my first one. I'll be 46 by the time these will be delivered, so I just put a deposit down for #46.

Awesome thread - thanks! :-!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts