WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just ordered a Momentum M1 (1M-DV00B0) to replace my beloved Invicta 6068 Pro Diver (which after a year of abuse finally decided enough was enough with a crystal crack). I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with this particular watch, or even with the company.

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
I had one with the Lime Glow in the Dark dial, and I regret having sold it. Don't get me wrong, I own an Omega SMP, a Planet Ocean 42mm, a Doxa 1200T DWL, Lum Tec Combat B1, Seiko 6309, etc, etc, and now I want another St. Moritz Momentum M1 with the same dial. That watch is super durable for a daily beater, excellent 3-4-5 warranty, and it's super accurate. Believe me, you won't regret it. :-!

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
My very first dive watch (and I still own it) is a St. Moritz 200m Professional. I bought it at a dive shop in Tobermory, Ontario and wore it for 10 years daily. It looks as good today as the day I bought it. It's a little small for me now as my tastes have gone towards larger watches but I still slap it on the wrist every now and then for posterity.

I wish that they didn't change the name to Momentum...tough to find a nice St. Moritz labeled dial.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts