WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...I can't believe how affordable it really is! I think you would be hard pressed to find half the watch at twice the price! The heavy duty strap and clasp is worth at least a third of the $85.00 for the watch!

Attachments

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
It looks like one solid watch for that price! Conrgats on your Momentum!

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
awesome watch...really love mine, especially when i got it on sale for $72!
It really is a great watch...I'm surprised it's not more popular...

·
Registered
388 Posts
Great looking watches ....with great features. Steelix and base layer are going to be hits when the word gets out. Great price point. It just shows what can be done when a great watch is delivered at a great price point.

just look at the buzz on the obris morgan explorer on the forum. 9015 auto movement, sapphire, simple design, 200wr. And a price point of $279 for brushed finish. Just saying that there is a huge untapped market on the low end for a quality watch. Plenty of choices for medium high end $500+ boutique mushroom brands but relatively few on the lower end.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
This might be the best looking and built watch with an established brand for under $90 Ive seen in a long time. Thanks for posting

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
I have both and love them. My only complaint is the lume doesn't last all night, but at the price it's still a fantastic watch.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I've been eyeing one of these for awhile. Amazon had a fun orange dial one for really cheap awhile back that I came this close to pulling the trigger on.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Here is my Steelix and Base Layer from Momentum. The blue face is my favorite.

Which one do you like better between the BL and the Steelix? I purchased a Flatline 42 and it is great. I may get a Torpedo (base model) black dial. I like the legibility. _DSC0104.jpg

Reactions: rmeron

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
baselayer&missB.jpg

My go-to motorcycle riding watch. 44mm, but fits under a cuff and glove with no problem.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yes, I'd get it in a sec for such a low price. Did Amazon alert you of the deal with a message? When was that deal? Is it with sapphire or mineral glass? any scratches?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts