WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
I've got a good condition Mont Blanc Oscar Wilde Fountain pen available. This is the special edition pen from 1994. Got it for highschool graduation, has been used on the rare occasion to write a holiday or thank you card, but pretty much has just been sitting in a pen holder on my desk. No longer have the box it came it, but will guarantee 200% it's authenticity, trying to get to a Mont Blanc boutique to have a COA written on letterhead as well.

Looking for $850 or trades for other interesting watches or pens.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I've got a good condition Mont Blanc Oscar Wilde Fountain pen available. This is the special edition pen from 1994. Got it for highschool graduation, has been used on the rare occasion to write a holiday or thank you card, but pretty much has just been sitting in a pen holder on my desk. No longer have the box it came it, but will guarantee 200% it's authenticity, trying to get to a Mont Blanc boutique to have a COA written on letterhead as well.

Open to cash offers or trades for other interesting watches or pens.
Ended up sending back to Mont Blanc to have it serviced and authenticated. New seals, new medium nib, paperwork from MB. Al of the limited editions are refinished by hand in Germany, can provide reference at local Mont Blanc factory boutique in King of Prussia PA (the shop that sent it back for servicing). It's as new and as perfect as you can get. Don't have the original box/papers, just the latest service paperwork. $850 or equivalent trade.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts