WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1- Monta Noble, opalin silver dial, purchased brand new directly from Monta in June 2021, the watch was used, it shows its typical wear here and there, expect some scratches and swirls on the case and bracelet. It is working 100% as it should, pics dont do this watch justice, its a beautiful piece in the flesh.

Price is $1450, includes all boxes, brochures, warranty papers and extra bracelet links that were removed.

Any questions or more pics needed, please let me know.

Pics:

2- Tissot PRX powermatic 80, white dial, this watch was purchased used on the forum a couple months ago, unfortunately it didnt get much wristtime from me so it has to go to someone who will enjoy it. Watch shows normal swirls and scratches expected from a used watch though nothing serious. Its perfectly working as it should. For more pictures or info please let me know.

Price is $500, includes watch, boxes, papers and extra removed bracelet links.

Pics:

3- Timex M79, automatic, burgundy color, this watch was purchased brand new some months ago, it got some wristtime though not lately, has to go too. Its perfectly working. Shows its wear normally as any used watch.

For more pics or info, please let me know.

Price is $200, it includes watch and boxes.

Pics:

All watches are reasonably priced, they are used but not abused, if you have any question please dont hesitate to contact me.

Ill ship same or next day of payment received, usually via usps priority mail within the usa. International buyers can be discussed.

Paypal is accepted, add 3% for the fees.

Shipping is $20 flat for each or for all if they fit the big flatrate box, within the usa, otherwise we will discuss. International shipping will be at cost.

If you have any offer, let me know about it, worst i can say is no.

Thank you for looking…

1 - 16 of 16 Posts