WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure most of you haven't really made use of the velcro watch strap that comes with the Speedy with the big presentation box due to the ridiculous length.

Came across an alternative from Zuludiver. Really comfy and a nice alternative to the usual NATO.

They have an early bird special with 50% off at the moment :cool:

Watch Hand Arm Analog watch Gesture

Watch Analog watch Gesture Clock Finger

Hand Gesture Sleeve Dress Nail

Watch Analog watch Gesture Clock Finger

·
Registered
668 Posts
When I saw the title of the post I almost passed on looking. That strap isn’t half bad and micro adjusting on hot/cold days is a nice option. Thanks for posting that!

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Good looking out! Thanks

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's certainly a plus with the micro adjustment and has the strap has the right combination of lightness and material sturdiness.

BTW, I have a 6.25" wrist so it's a perfect fit for me.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Any idea of a 21mm similar velcro strap? The Dark Side of The Moon has 21mm special spacing between the lugs, compared to the regular Speedy, 20mm.
You’d think 1mm is not something unbearable, but it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
786 Posts
Luna Replicas also sell one in a regular length if you're not going to be wearing your watch outside of your EVA suit.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I will probably shorten my strap, I've been thinks of it a lot. I will post pictures once it's done.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Luna Replicas also sell one in a regular length if you're not going to be wearing your watch outside of your EVA suit.

Ouch! You just cost me $166 by sending me to this site... Thank you!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts