WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damasko's just really "do it" for me, my favorite brand and a watch that is a cut above most in technology, fit and finish.
I'm not the greatest watch reviewer, far from it. If you enjoy a really well made "tool" looking watch, these will impress.
Best of all for me, they just won't scratch with their super hard cases.
I just can't deal with scratches, bouts of depression follow :-d .
For the tech details, and there are many, go here: http://www.damasko.de/eng/dc57_technik.htm
Some pics of mine:

·
Registered
330 Posts
The 56 and 57 are really unique and original in their rendition by Damasko.

The white face of the 57 is growing on me. :)

If you have a chance, can you share your experience with respect to the luminosity of the dial (possibly with some pics).

Thanks and congrats again.:-!

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Frankier I've tried but still can't take decent lume shots of my own.
Damasko's lume shots on site don't really do it justice either.
Quite impressive really.
Still haven't checked how long the glow lasts.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Thanks for trying. I am glad to see that you are enjoying the 57. :-!

Frankier I've tried but still can't take decent lume shots of my own.
Damasko's lume shots on site don't really do it justice either.
Quite impressive really.
Still haven't checked how long the glow lasts.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Did someone call for a DC57 lume shot?

The glow isn't nuclear in it's intensity like a Monster or Seamaster, but it is solid and long-lasting, I can comfortably read mine in the early hours of the morning if I leave it under a lamp for a couple of minutes when going to bed.

·
Registered
24 Posts
That is beautiful! I am assembling a mental list of watches I would love to own and you turned me on to this brand - the DC66 is one I would aspire to have.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Da37

Hi there, I notice not many people post pics of the DA37. Anyone have any pics they'd like to share please? :) Many thanks.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Re: Da37

Hi there, I notice not many people post pics of the DA37. Anyone have any pics they'd like to share please? :) Many thanks.
There aren't a huge number of them out there yet, try looking for posts by abraxas as he's posted a few pics.

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Beautiful Anders freakin Beautiful...............................................:p :gold :gold :gold :gold :gold :gold :gold :gold :gold :gold :gold :gold
Regards
Robt
Not of the DC57. But here is lum shot of the DA37 I took.

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Tragic that is gorgeous,:p I love the dial and hands of the Damasko, the case is right up my alley for finish- almost like a beadblast.
Way to go, I esp love the clean lines.
Thanks
Regards
Robt
Damasko's just really "do it" for me, my favorite brand and a watch that is a cut above most in technology, fit and finish.
I'm not the greatest watch reviewer, far from it. If you enjoy a really well made "tool" looking watch, these will impress.
Best of all for me, they just won't scratch with their super hard cases.
I just can't deal with scratches, bouts of depression follow :-d .
For the tech details, and there are many, go here: http://www.damasko.de/eng/dc57_technik.htm
Some pics of mine:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts