WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

More 57 Pics

3K views 24 replies 14 participants last post by  anders213 
#1 ·
Damasko's just really "do it" for me, my favorite brand and a watch that is a cut above most in technology, fit and finish.
I'm not the greatest watch reviewer, far from it. If you enjoy a really well made "tool" looking watch, these will impress.
Best of all for me, they just won't scratch with their super hard cases.
I just can't deal with scratches, bouts of depression follow :-d .
For the tech details, and there are many, go here: http://www.damasko.de/eng/dc57_technik.htm
Some pics of mine:

See less See more
#4 ·
The 56 and 57 are really unique and original in their rendition by Damasko.

The white face of the 57 is growing on me. :)

If you have a chance, can you share your experience with respect to the luminosity of the dial (possibly with some pics).

Thanks and congrats again.:-!

#6 ·
Frankier I've tried but still can't take decent lume shots of my own.
Damasko's lume shots on site don't really do it justice either.
Quite impressive really.
Still haven't checked how long the glow lasts.

#17 ·
Beautiful Anders freakin Beautiful...............................................:p :gold :gold :gold :gold :gold :gold :gold :gold :gold :gold :gold :gold
Regards
Robt

#9 ·
Did someone call for a DC57 lume shot?

The glow isn't nuclear in it's intensity like a Monster or Seamaster, but it is solid and long-lasting, I can comfortably read mine in the early hours of the morning if I leave it under a lamp for a couple of minutes when going to bed.

#18 ·
Tragic that is gorgeous,:p I love the dial and hands of the Damasko, the case is right up my alley for finish- almost like a beadblast.
Way to go, I esp love the clean lines.
Thanks
Regards
Robt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.