WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the second one. It raises, of course, the age old question, can a blue man sing the whites?

I totally screwed up this last shot, but it inadvertently gives you a bit of a view from the south facing window of my office. Here's a little glimpse of Manhattan:

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Ha! I quoted that a week or two ago... :)

here

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha! I quoted that a week or two ago... :)

here
And you even provided a citation! I always had that quote rattling around my head, but I could never have remembered where it came from. I'll bet not too many folks on this list (or anywhere else) rememberer the Bonzo Dog Band....

·
Registered
290 Posts
And you even provided a citation! I always had that quote rattling around my head, but I could never have remembered where it came from. I'll bet not too many folks on this list (or anywhere else) rememberer the Bonzo Dog Band....
Uh, Death Cab for Cutey; the Intro and the Outro; Cool Brittania; The Trouser Press Song; Hunting Tigers Out in India....

Oh, and my favorite this time of year: "No Matter Who You Vote for the Government Always Get In"

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
The Rutles, the Bonzos - what kind of Californian are you, Rutland? :-d

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
That watch is very cool!! It looks much better in your pics than the stock photos!! Nice job:-!:-!:-!

·
Registered
290 Posts
The Rutles, the Bonzos - what kind of Californian are you, Rutland? :-d
An old geezer with a warped sense of humor. There aren't too many old geezers left in California - they've all moved to Idaho to get away from the California State taxes. ;-)

And, to be on topic, I would be hard pressed to sing the blues with a watch like that. Very nice and great looking pics! :-!

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
It is very nice. Actually all the crazy colour issued recently are good looking.:-!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts