WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Vendor
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,

before i leave for today to take some sleep. .-)
(i did not more than 3-4 hours the last weeks) i want to send you some pictures.

Marine Original black dials in polished and matt case

Marine Original in rosegoldcase 750/000
(price is Euro 5.900.- but you can send old gold and we make a good deal. For example: send me 50 gr.finegold and you can reduce the price for 2.000.- Euros. This means if you send 50 gr. 999/000 finegold you only pay 3.900.- euros)

If you have old gold (chains, rings or goldwatchcases etc.) we refresh the gold and we reduce the cost for the goldwatch.
More details in the next 1-2 weeks)

My new building
(not finished yet like Mike already told. We have to put the stainless steel fassade in the next 2 months. It will a complete stainless steel fassade with screws ! I will put with my father and some friends)

The "Schmuckwelten Goldbus".
(i already rent this new complete 22 karat golden bus last week to drive with 4 japanese pressteams who visited me in my new building and museum to a restaurant)

The bus is a oldtimer from Neoplan.
Build 1957.

Restored last year for promotion.

All metalparts inside are 23 karat goldplated.

The japanese people have had a lot of fun :)

Thats all for today.

Now we are prepared to build again watches, watches, watches.....

Good night :)

Jörg Schauer

The official opening of my building and the STOWA Museum will be in June/July - at least in Septembre.
We will invite everybody :)

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
Thanks for the awesome pictures, Jörg!

Also congratulations on your new headquarters. :-! Hope you will have good times there and find an inspirational environment for the continued production of great watches.

best regards,
walsh

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Great info Jorg, thank you. Best of luck on the new building, and please do keep us informed.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I like that black dial with Arabics, very cool.

Building looks cool, too!

·
Registered
318 Posts
The black dial w/ arabic is |>

To confirm, the black dial is laquered?

If so, that will be my next watch. I just sold my MO as the huge white dial was too much for me but I think the black will tone the size down a bit.

Timeframe for the release?

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
OMG, the black dial with arabics! That is pretty much what I have been begging for these past two years. Close enough to the field watch design to satisfy me. Please tell me the numbers and hands could be lumed though...

·
Registered
287 Posts
Is it too early to sign up for a black-dial Roman MO?
I received an email yesterday from Regine indicating that black MO's can be ordered now for delivery at the end of May-beginning of June. Prices are the same as the white MO's, depending on version (matte, polished, Roman, Arabic, etc).

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Love the simple lines of the new building !

·
0 Posts
I received an email yesterday from Regine indicating that black MO's can be ordered now for delivery at the end of May-beginning of June. Prices are the same as the white MO's, depending on version (matte, polished, Roman, Arabic, etc).
Same here, I would like to go ahead and put the order for one. That way I would be one of the first one's to get it. It's just that I have never own or felt a Stowa. I put the order on the White Dial version and it's expected to shipped out some time in May. I don't wan't to order two watches from a brand I have never seen or felt on person. I'm sure that I will I love the watch. From the pics and the info I have on it, what is there not to like. It sucks that that I don't know anybody who owns one. If that was the case, I would go check it out through them.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Since you've already ordered one, you've already decided to take the "risk." If the black appeals more to you than the white, why not change your order? It's probably early enough to do so and wouldn't add much to your wait. Or leave your order as-is. The world's your oyster.

·
Registered
648 Posts
the black dial MO roman/matt is fantastic!

I have to wait for my Airman and Antea to arrive first before taking another plunge! :-!

Great stuff Jorg!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts