WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I decided to extend my SPORK photos collection (after all this watch is such a photogenic creature :)), so here it goes -

And finally the two of my favorite beauties together -

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Great photos. Wish there would be more notched straps on the market. Your mod looks really good.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
:-! Great pics and equally great strap! That's exactly the look I'm going for. Thanks for sharing|>.
SPORK owners unite! Post your pics!

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Opened this thread to complain about all of the Spork threads lately, but your photos are stunning.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Awesome photos! I never tire of seeing good pics of the Spork, it's a stunning watch!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Superb watch and photos. Is that a Hirsch liberty strap that its on?
Thanks !
No, it's not a Liberty, it's no-name strap I got from Ebay.

And a big thanks to all who replied, it's very kind of you :)

·
6,861 Posts
Congrats on the SPORK :)

Your photos are very nice!

Cheers
Shannon

·
Registered
57 Posts
Gorgeous.

The notching is necessary on that watch, IMO, as 20mm straps look too small particularly on my wrist.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks.
I may try 22mm strap on it. In the mean time I'm back to the stock bracelet.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Awesome photos! I never tire of seeing good pics of the Spork, it's a stunning watch!
Yes, it really is.
As I said, I went back to the stock bracelet - which I like better than the strap pictures here. I hope to make some photographs of it in the next few days.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
I like how you took all that time to take those pics, and you never took the time to adjust the bezel to match up to 12 O'clock.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I like how you took all that time to take those pics, and you never took the time to adjust the bezel to match up to 12 O'clock.
You assume that the OP is concerned about the bezel being lined up. Though that's important to some folks (myself included), it's a non factor for others.

BTW, great pics OP!!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks, ky70.
Usually I keep the bezel aligned to 12 o'clock mark, but it's not very important to me, as you said.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts