WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw these pictures on watches88... seem cool.

SKZ329K1

SKZ330K1

·
Banned
10,224 Posts
Oh man, that PVD is HOT! Probobably my favourite so far. I'm imagining it on a black Isofrane...

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
I saw these last night too!! The sad thing is I LOVE PVD and already ordered the red minute hand model!! I'm trying to get in touch with them via e-mail to cancel my order so I can get this one!! Or.....should I wait to see if they release the PVD model WITH the red minutes hand?? Does anyone know if there are any more variations of this model coming out???

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I'm sure any New Orleans Saints fan would love to grab that second variation. However, I bleed Silver and Black, so no new watch for me :-d

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
7S36, 4R16 or 6R35 on these ?
7S36 unfortunately, because I would pull the trigger if it was a 4r36.

But according to Chino, a new series with a 4R movement is due out around January, so maybe that has something to do with it???

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
black one looks stealthy! I still prefer the white handed, SS model (a bit biased as that's the one I purchased, haha). I like seeing the alternating brushed/polished surfaces of a watch.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Here's a photo of them sitting in a store display, pardon the lousy iPhone photos, I have to be quick with this.

Close ups

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Well here is another possibility that is now up for sale at watches88 I
still am hopefull they will come out with the black dial with SS bezel and
braclet like I saw in another post that would be the bees Knees for me:-d

Dan

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Yeah you are not alone fellow watcherer, the gold does look pretty nice but the white on the crown
is hard for me to get over...... just not sure about that accent Im thinking that black or goldwould have
been better.

I can't believe I'm about to say this but, that gold looks super! Wonder about the durabiltity of the coating??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts