WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
There are too many beautiful watches to choose from (I particularly like many of the Breguets posted here), but Germany has got you covered whether you like circles...

...or rectangles

·
Registered
214 Posts
Though not 'originally intended' to be a dress watch, but I guess all that matters is that it is to me.
Watch Analog watch Clock Rectangle Silver

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
There are too many beautiful watches to choose from (I particularly like many of the Breguets posted here), but Germany has got you covered whether you like circles...

...or rectangles
Moritz Grossmann to me sounds like a dentist. Sometimes there's something to be said for NOT naming your watch company after yourself.

·
Registered
447 Posts
grand feu enamel dial, hand painted numerals, classic dial and column wheel / vert clutch - also i don't have to sell any of my children.... i might do that anyway though because they are a real PITA... i demand my watches do more than expected by society.
Watch Hand Analog watch Clock Silver

or this one if the one above disjoints anyone's nose

Watch Hand Analog watch Silver Clock

·
Registered
1,477 Posts

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
Thought I would just scroll through the thread and pick whichever appealed to me the most - this was my winner, but with an honourable mention to the rectangular Patek (sorry don't know the model) a couple of posts before this.
Some great watches on this thread, and a nice opportunity to look at a sector that doesn't get anywhere near the coverage of Sports and Divers..

Reactions: Actium

·
Registered
593 Posts
Just my opinion - I dislike leather bands on watches - so I like the idea of a yellow gold Cartier Santos or a Patek Nautilus
3800/1 ( yellow gold with cream dial)

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
41 - 60 of 92 Posts