WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
7,684 Posts
I don't want to post my Real Black Frog again but I think my DW-002 is equally nice. I love the sporty nylon strap.

5657235619_8b73d7b027_b.jpg

·
Registered
774 Posts
Often imitated, the classic lines that started the whole thing with a slightly better module than the original (691>240!). Every other G is frosting on this critical model's cake. Is this design in MOMA yet? Should be...

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
most beautiful ever, or current models only? This is probably the "prettiest" one I own and I've never worn it...

DSC_0264.JPG

·
Registered
283 Posts
After browsing through the archive I think I'd have to say the most striking looking G would be the DW-8201WC-9T

DW-8201WC-9T.jpg

Between being G's most premier line, the Frogman, and the gold titanium with matching buttons & face this edition really has the glamor look without have had added "bling". While not my speed it best fit the definition of "beautiful" to me.

My personal favorite is the DW-5600R-3 Rasta. Still angry at myself for not getting this model when it was still widely available a few years ago.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have this one incoming (tomorrow hopefully); I bought it because I think it the most beautiful G...b-)

g9000mx-4_xlarge.jpg

·
Registered
19,519 Posts
The G-shock aren't made to be beautiful but if one of them must be picked I'd say this one looks great

·
Banned
1,696 Posts
I would have to say the DW-5000BL-2 re-issue of the DW-5000 fits the Most Beautiful Model for me. It has everything I like in a vintage (non solar/atomic) model. Bracelet, Bull Bars, screw on caseback AND Made in Japan =AWESOME. A Classic IMHO. Cheers-Ronbo

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
My fave is probably the Takashi Murakami Frogman. But I will most likely never own one of those.

Amongst my other favorites it is hard for me to pick the number 1 of all times.

So for now I am just going to randomly pick one of my faves for you to enjoy, the GW-9125D-8 Ocean Gray Gulfman:

Enjoy!:p:-!

·
Registered
118 Posts
On non-solar, non-atomic G's, I think this one is the most beautiful I've ever seen. Heavy duty solid stainless (not folded) link bracelet, screw down crown, ticking second hand, few G's are this simple or this elegant to my eyes anyway.

MTG101.jpg

1 - 20 of 51 Posts