WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my Movado Museum, model 0606450M. I have worn this, but only a few times. It's a little too dinner jacket for a jeans and t-shirt guy like myself. It is in like-new condition complete with inner and outer box, warranty card and owner's manual. No scratches on the crystal, little to no wear on the bracelet. The stainless steel used for the bracelets is not very scratch resistant. This is a Swiss-made watch with a quartz movement and a push-in crown. Note: These models only have hour and minute hands. There are no hour or minute marks on the face except for the 12:00 position and there is no date. The bracelet can be sized to your wrist and features a hidden folding clasp. The case is roughly 1.55" in diameter and is stainless steel. Dial is silver tone. The crystal is sapphire. Water-resistant to 30 meters/100 feet. For authentication, the numbers on the case read:

Feel free to call Movado and verify this information.

Asking $335 or best offer which includes insured Priority Mail shipping to the continental US. PayPal only. NO PAYPAL GIFT WHATSOEVER. Please add $6 for signature confirmation. This price is relatively firm unless I get an offer very close to this number. The cost of Priority Mail keeps going up as well as insurance. I have little choice but to try and recoup at least part of that.

I would be interested in trading this for a Movado diver's watch or a Victorinox or Swiss Army chronograph of equal value in identical condition.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts