WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MOVED to straps and bracelet sales section Sorry Admins.

Celdy is a custom watch strap maker from Indonesia. I got this when he was running a limited time special, and it still cost over a hundred.

It measures 22/18mm. I had it made for my [former] limited edition Tag Heuer Monaco with Heuer only branding on the dial.

Generic buckle included. I installed the Heuer buckle while I had it on that watch, and it looked awesome.

I know computer and phone screens show color differently, so this is a medium brown/tan caramel colored leather. It’s not overly orange-y like some caramel/honey-colored leather can be. Feels very well made, and is soft and pliable.

I used it maybe three times, so minimal signs of use. Smoke free home and always kept in the box in a drawer, so no exposure to dust or humidity.

Asking $65 OBO PP G&S CONUS with free shipping (USPS Priority with insurance and tracking). I reserve the right to sell to whomever I wish.

NOTE: I will be out of town on Tue, 3/8/22 so that could cause a little delay in replies and getting to the post office.

Rectangle Eyewear Material property Box Beige

Rectangle Silver Natural material Body jewelry Automotive lighting

Tire Rectangle Wood Jewellery Font

Tire Rectangle Wood Jewellery Font

Rectangle Wood Jewellery Font Eyewear

Rectangle Gesture Finger Font Office equipment

Watch Rectangle Gesture Watch accessory Clock

1 - 1 of 1 Posts