WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've got a problem with Moveslink2 (1.4.1).
I'm using Firefox on Win7 64bit. My watch - Ambit3Peak.
Since last update I cannot connect to Movescount via the newest version from official Sunnto site.

After clicking the red button "CONNECT TO MOVESCOUNT" only three grey squares are blinking, the window of Moveslink freezes (it's always on top and it can't get closed) and some scripts errors appears. Those errors are in Polish (my OS language) and there are two links:
1) "which I can't post"
2) the second one is for log in
I'm able to open it in Firefox. I connect to Movescount through the browser, but it doesn't help.
Does anyone could solve my problem?

I've send diagnostic logs to Sunnto. I've wrote to the Sunnto Customer Support. They hadn't answer yet.

I've tried reinstalling Moveslink, updating browser, updating Flash Player.... and I have even installed the Moveslink2 on other PC. Everytime the same problems occurs.
I've been looking for previous versions of Moveslink2 - nothing found. Nevertheless, old versions could update automatically.... Am I right?

Best regards,
karep

·
Registered
216 Posts
I've been looking for previous versions of Moveslink2 - nothing found.
My cat just happened walk across keyboard another day and result was this - https://www.google.com/#q=Moveslink2_1_3_33.zip
File is there, size matches. Is it any good? Don't know. She might, but refuses to tell. All I can make from this constant purr-purr noise is something
like : "look for m.!!vslink2.exe from archive" , and: "check your %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Suunto\Moveslink2" . I personally would not trust her.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you for tips
I got IE11, but during dealing with Suunto's software something went wrong.
At present I'm even not able to install any version of Moveslink2...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Have you tried uninstalling, manually deleting <C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Suunto\> and <C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Local\Apps>, rebooting and re-installing Moveslink2? Note this _will_ also blow away any other ClickOnce apps you have installed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have you tried uninstalling, manually deleting <C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Suunto\> and <C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Local\Apps>, rebooting and re-installing Moveslink2? Note this _will_ also blow away any other ClickOnce apps you have installed.
Hi,

I've done as you instructed, but I'll keep trying.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Here: <C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Suunto\> it's nothing. "Suunto" doesn't exist.
Here: <C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Local\Apps> is "2.0" - deleted or not deleted, problem occurs....
Still this:
Podpis problemu:
Nazwa zdarzenia problemu: CLR20r3
Podpis problemu: 01: moveslink2.exe
Podpis problemu: 02: 1.4.1.26
Podpis problemu: 03: 574302e8
Podpis problemu: 04: Moveslink2
Podpis problemu: 05: 1.4.1.26
Podpis problemu: 06: 574302e8
Podpis problemu: 07: 10a
Podpis problemu: 08: 5f
Podpis problemu: 09: System.IO.FileLoadException
Wersja systemu operacyjnego: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Identyfikator ustawień regionalnych: 1045
Dodatkowe informacje 1: 0a9e
Dodatkowe informacje 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Dodatkowe informacje 3: 0a9e
Dodatkowe informacje 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
:think::-s:-(

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Finally my problems are solved. I quess so... ;-)

Few minutes ago I've installed netFramework dotNetFx 4.5 instead of version 4.0 (which was in pair with Suunto's Movslink2).
I also applied configuration for IE obtained from Suunto Customer Support:

1. Make sure the latest available Internet Explorer version is installed
2. Open Internet Explorer and go to 'Tools' (usually Alt-X or the small cogwheel icon in the top right corner)
3. Select 'Internet options'
4. Select the 'Security' tab. You will see 'Internet' and 'Trusted sites'. These are the zones we are going to work with.
5. Uncheck the box near Enable Protected Mode and hit Yes for any security warning.
6. If you see a slider under 'Internet' and 'Trusted sites'. Make sure you drag the slider to the lowest level for both zones
7. Click on Custom level to open a list of custom security options. Make sure the following options are set like follows on both the 'Internet' and 'Trusted sites' tabs:
'Use Pop-up blocker' - Disable;
'Use SmartScreen Filter' - Disable;
'Display mixed content' - Enable.
Hit OK.
8. Select the 'Privacy' tab. Move the slider to Low. Apply the settings.
9. Select the 'Advanced' tab. Scroll down the list and make sure the 'SmartScreen Filter' is disabled and all the 'SSL' and 'TLS' options are enabled (or checked).
10. Apply the settings, hit OK for any security warning. Try again to login into Moveslink2.

Now, it seems to work nice.

Thank you all for advices :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts