WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
7,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
GRAIL! I have been searching and hunting for one of these for a good price for at least 3 years. Just about every time I stuttered and paused, it was always snatched up as soon as I was ready to pull the trigger. Not this time......Just a quick photo from my iPhone, and a quick post while I'm at work....more to come :)

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Re: MR G....G stands for.......

Fantastic! Congratulations! Looking forward to more pics.

·
Registered
7,352 Posts

Looking forward to the HD video review! (there WILL be an HD video review, I assume... please say yes)

·
7,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Fantastic! Congratulations! Looking forward to more pics.
I will post more tomorrow when I have some time to take some good ones :)

Looking forward to the HD video review! (there WILL be an HD video review, I assume... please say yes)
You are 100% safe to assume, I will be posting quite a bit about this watch in the coming days

Thank you for that much needed laugh lol

·
Registered
4,055 Posts

Excellent - I have always liked that MRG, but never pulled the trigger. Congrats! Can't wait for the pics and vid....

·
Registered
4,144 Posts

Congratulations Doug, that is one fantastic watch.

Now you have it in hand, I am sure you can see and feel the quality in this watch.

Casio really push the boat out with their modern DLC MR-Gs. The detail and finish is way beyond equivalently priced watches from other brands.

Mitch

·
Registered
1,084 Posts

Congrats Doug !!! I know you been after mine for a while :) I am so happy you were able to get one as well.

·
7,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Thanks guys, this is a great watch. Im still getting used to the light titanium after being accustomed to good ol Stainless Steel. The bracelet is extremely comfortable so far in the colder atmosphere, but I am back and forth on if I should add a link and adjust the micro adjustment as it gets a little tight when it's warmer. I like em a little loose.

This is a quality piece, I will get more into it tomorrow with photos and more of a review. I will also begin working on the video as soon as I can....more later....

·
Registered
6,109 Posts

Very nice acquisition, Doug. b-) I've long wanted one of these as well (MRG-7500?), but the list price was a bit too much for my budget. Where'd you end up finding yours?

·
7,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very nice acquisition, Doug. b-) I've long wanted one of these as well (MRG-7500?), but the list price was a bit too much for my budget. Where'd you end up finding yours?
Thanks man, found it here in the Sales Forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
148 Posts

Sort of off topic. And not to take away from the thunder,...but as a g-shock noob still...what makes MrGs so darn expensive? From my understanding MrGs can be about $2k? If so, why would I choose a MrG vs. a Tag (or other automatic watches in that price range)? As I read more about MrGs, I know they're made of titanium, solar, etc. but what makes it more expensive complication vs. a luxury automatic watch?

·
Registered
69 Posts

Great watch! Nice photo and the looks is astonishing!

G Stands for...GOD'S GRACIOUS! THIS WATCH IS FULL OF AWESOMENESS!!!

·
Registered
5,713 Posts

Thanks guys, this is a great watch. Im still getting used to the light titanium after being accustomed to good ol Stainless Steel.
I know I'm the minority in the WIS community, but I rather have my watches light, so I favor Ti a LOT. I'm positive that that MR-G must be a delight to wear.
Congrats on such a beautiful piece
!

·
Registered
108 Posts

Now we are talking about, Thats the watch I need, of course first I have to sell all my watches house and myself to have it. Anyways what a beautiful watch to live at least for 100 years.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts