WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Those of you, like me, that have not seen th prototype of the next watch, let's guess what it will be.

I guess it will be something different from past projects. I think it will be an improved hommage to the Seiko 6105.

What's your guess? Don't guess if you already know.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Those of you, like me, that have not seen th prototype of the next watch, let's guess what it will be.

I guess it will be something different from past projects. I think it will be an improved hommage to the Seiko 6105.

What's your guess? Don't guess if you already know.
- Shhhhhhh!:-x
Too early for "Project Willard".
"300" is next.:p

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
So it means that I can't guess?

Too bad, as it would have been a spoiler...

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not all of us, some already know.

I'll play my own game some mpre. Maybe it will be a Baby Ploprof, a SHOM, or an SM-1000 homage.

·
Registered
40 Posts
a 5513 homage would be superb!
+1

I guess temperature rises...

I'm "surprised" no one mentioned the possibility of an early GMT, a 6542.. since, correct me if I'm wrong, Kingston case would be usable

Richard, the pic of the non LE version that will not be done was a 6538.. not sure everything was original but nice piece!

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
You guys are getting way colder.

·
Registered
99 Posts
He's going to announce the first MKII quartz instrument for professionals. Not an "homage" or a "watch", but a precision instrument.

This instrument will be expertly designed, yet its trade offs carefully considered for it will be affordable to the professionals who will depend on it. These professionals will depend on it for many years as their instrument keeps excellent time between the (8 to 10 year) battery changes.

They will also appreciate the simplicity of the sterile dial; the snag free, low profile design; the precision of the rotating bezel; the durability of its sapphire crystal; the security of it's fixed strap bars; and the comfort of an offset crown.

This instrument will be unique and one of a kind.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
A Non Homage or chrono?

·
Registered
994 Posts
It would be great if MKII had deployment clasps for their divers.
That would be a really nice announcement.
Or better yet........they have more people working and now the waiting time for every custom job is a maximum of one month.

RR

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
+1

I guess temperature rises...

I'm "surprised" no one mentioned the possibility of an early GMT, a 6542.. since, correct me if I'm wrong, Kingston case would be usable

Richard, the pic of the non LE version that will not be done was a 6538.. not sure everything was original but nice piece!
A GMT kingston inspired by the 6542 (w/o cyclops of course)...now that's an interesting idea.:-!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Are we getting any photos or announcement this week as previously discussed?

Don't mean to bug, just anxiously awaiting and its Thursday now! :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts