WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Could u please post a couple of pics of the inside of the bracelet where the fine-tuning meets the bracelet? I just want to see if they changed it form the 8100b

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Could u please post a couple of pics of the inside of the bracelet where the fine-tuning meets the bracelet? I just want to see if they changed it form the 8100b
I'm assuming you mean the micro-adjustment area on the clasp?

I'll take a quick pic; I'm losing light outside and my indoor lighting isn't the best. Give me a few minutes ...

·
Registered
134 Posts
and if you get a chance could do a test the lumes on the hands. Are they blue and green like on the MT-G? I hear the old MRG did not have great lump in the past but supposedly they fixed it.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
and if you get a chance could do a test the lumes on the hands. Are they blue and green like on the MT-G? I hear the old MRG did not have great lump in the past but supposedly they fixed it.
My cell phone camera, which is all I have with me at the moment, probably isn't good enough for a quality lume shot. The lume looks pretty good, though, and is roughly the same blue-ish color as the hands on the MTG-S1000. Unlike the MTG, though, the hands and indices are all the same color.

Besides, the LED light on this thing is awesome. It fades in and out instead of the usual, more abrupt transition. A nice touch.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thats looks like the updated it a little. Did u have az fine time size it for you before the sent it out?
Yes, I usually shop there in person, so they know my size there. Great place to visit, BTW. If you are ever in the Phoenix area, it's definitely worth the trip.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts