WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

MT-G Owner's Thread - post your pics

17K views 87 replies 35 participants last post by  royboys.777 
#1 ·
Thought I would start an MT-G Owner's thread since I am a recent buyer of my first MT-G, a B2000BDE-1A.

Watch Brown Analog watch Clock Watch accessory

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Font

See less See more
#18 ·
B2000SKZ with the bracelet from your model
Out of interest, was there something you didn't like about the original bracelet or did you just want both?

#20 ·
Do the dials colours match the bezel or are they red? The official photos make them look different but I'm assuming they match the bezel....

#4 ·
#5 ·
Yes, I saw those on G-Central. They look good!

#12 ·
I prefer the red to the green but then the red model is too similar to the model I already own.

#8 ·
How are you guys liking your MTG B2000 so far?
I love mine. I was surprised by how 'small' it wears (perhaps that should be how 'not large')! It is also lighter than I expected.

The way the hands move on the various dials when you switch between modes is awesome as well. I guess the MR-Gs operate in a similar way though.

#9 ·
Metal Twisted-G SHOCK. Me gusto mucho.
Watch Analog watch Finger Clock Watch accessory

Watch Analog watch Clock Everyday carry Finger

#16 ·
I've owned MT-Gs from the last four generations, and the B2000 is hands down my favorite in terms of aesthetics, comfort and build quality. Just a handsome, modern, versatile watch.
Watch Analog watch Azure Gesture Clock

#25 ·
It’s great to see your pics, I am on the cusp of pulling the trigger on an MTG, however I have small 6.5” wrists and cannot fathom which out of the 1000 and 2000 sits better from a lug-lug point of view… I read different measurements and different pics give different impressions… so anyone with both I would appreciate your thoughts - its all about lug-to-lug with me as I dont want any overhang!

Many thanks
Matt

#33 ·
Depending on the weather, my wrist size varies between 6.5" and 6.7" and I have no issues with my MTG-B2000. The BDE-1A comes with a rubber strap, as well as the composite bracelet, which I have to use one of the last holes on to fasten so there is a lot of "unused" strap making the bracelet my preference.

#27 ·
Thanks for the quick response! tbf my wrists are fairly flat, I can wear a Rangeman 9400 with no issues which are fairly large themselves. Good to know about the b2000, on paper its smaller (lug-lug) than the b1000, but just wondering what real world they are like!

#28 ·
Matt91, both MTG B1000 & MTG B2000 will fit, but comfort depending on resin or metal strap. The MTG B1000 tend to feel "top heavy" with resin strap. the metal keeper does a terribble job of keeping the end of the strap in its place. The burgundy MTG B2000 metal/resin hybrid strap is perfect.

#31 ·
My four B1000s. Not so keen on the B2000 so I'll stick with these for the time being. View attachment 16156647
Wow, "dude", that's an awesome MT-G collection!!

I'll venture that you have enough B1000s lol, so maybe try one of the upcoming B2000 models, you might like these new colorways and the legibility is exceptional on the B2000 (not to mention the "move hands away" button which is a nice addition and also a nice "party trick", i'll admit it ahaha).

C.E.

#30 ·
I have to say that the lumi of this model is one of the BEST, even better than the MTG B2000. Even the slightest sunlight exposure will illuminate beautifully. And the motor speed is as fast as the MTG B2000, at least you cannot easily tell the differences. Made in Jpan quality, the watch does not fog easily unlike the lower GST Steel lines

#86 ·
Just browsing some of these old threads and had to comment on your gst fog statement . Mate are you in drugs? Never have I ever come across a gst model with this problem ever. I own several that have been subjected to all types of conditions... Smells like someone with to much money and too many gold Top mushies.....

#36 ·
MTG-B1000TF-1AJR "Magma Ocean"
Watch Analog watch Light Black Blue

Watch Analog watch Azure Clock Finger

#40 ·
MTG-S1030BD-1AJR - 30th anniversary, ltd 1,000 pieces worldwide
Watch Analog watch Gesture Finger Clock

These older MT-Gs are big and clunky and not as well-made as the newer ones, but I still have a soft spot for this one.
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Material property

Watch Analog watch Clock Font Red

#44 · (Edited)
Just a pic to highlight another important variable (aside of wrist size): hand and forearms shape also matter on how the MT-G will look on your wrist.

Here is my ex: average wrist size (17.5cm) but slightly above average hand size and forearms (in my experience at least). Watch looked much bigger on a friend of mine with similar wrist size but smaller hands/forearms.

Watch Black Tartan Sleeve Gesture

Do you have similar experiences?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.