WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this MTG-1500b. I'm very impressed with its aesthetic design and functionality.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
congrats! I got mine a couple of weeks ago and couldn't be more pleased, the only downside is the poor lume but i find the light ample.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
I have been buying more, ummmm, inexpensive g-shocks...LOL

If I was in the market for a g-shock of this caliber (and cost!), I believe this would be the one.

Someone asked "how much?". Google is yer friend.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Like that a lot. Mind me asking how much it cost?
I believe this is a brand new model which may be a non-American release. I think retail is $600-$700 range. I was lucky enough to find mine second-hand for less than $400 shipped. Still, now having it on my wrist, I think it well worth the $600+ ebay price. It's really a fantastic watch.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
thanks for sharing. this is one of my favorite recent gshocks.

i wonder about the lcds... do you remember some casio's had an especially white lcd background- i wonder if instead of reversing the lcds casio could have tried a positive lcd a white or silver mirror background. obviously the standard positive yellow or green background wouldn't have worked but maybe something other than inverse was possible. :think:

this watch really looks "tough". the angles, the bracelet, the buttons. it looks like a mean jet fighter or off road truck.

:thanks

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
OK babola you're in BIG Trouble Now.......

Here I am, perfectly happy with my G-Shocks until you show me this one!

-Why doesn't mine look like this?
-Why doesn't mine sound like this?
-Why did this not come in the box with MY G-Shock?

Huh? huh? huh?

Why me? Why do I get cheated out of the bonus prize? ha..ha..ha..ha....:-d:-d:-d:-d

You get all the good ones....

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi ffeelliixx !

after reading aznsniper911's thread, i've looked for MTG series in the forum a bit, and seen your MTG-1500 :)

could you tell us how's your watch since 2009 (your posts shows 2009)

what are your watch's pros and cons ?

Still own and love the watch. Pros: looks, comfort, durability, functionality. For a tool watch it can't be beat. In terms of cons, the only real negative that comes to mind is that it does not have a back-light for the digital display (although there is a light for the analogue display).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts