WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Not a fan of the hex bezel at all.

Also, why did they take away the battery indicator, but leave in the DST setting? Extremely weird design choice - you check one of them twice a year at best (95% of people would leave it at auto, 4.9999% at the setting they like), and the other at least once a month, yet they choose to take away the battery indicator. Even worse, instead of spreading it out, the left the space where the indicator should be as blank. Just why?

Should have left the hour and minute hands as metal for the 2 coloured versions. White paint looks cheap and bad.

I like that the 2 of the 3 comes with bracelets. A lot of the B1000s were gorgeous, but resin/fluro bracelets just ruined them.

The day/DST dial is very cool, and even the indicator hand is really nicely designed.

Much cleaner dial than the B1000, which made an already busy watch even busier.

Dedicated light button is awesome. Very annoying how on the other analogs that light is used as start for stopwatch and timer, so you can't activate light in those mode.. Hope that this trend continues.

Functionally a net improvement over the B1000, light is exponentially more useful than battery indicator, but everything else boils down to preference. I hope they ditch resin straps for metal bracelets. I know about the weight issue, but resin just looks completely off on these watches. They look semi-professional, which is their biggest draw, then you add resin strap and completely take that away.

·
Registered
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
It looks super purple in every pic and video I’ve seen and doesn’t match, or compliment, the red accents on the dial.

All that said, they’re growing on me. I like the plain one. I still wish it just had a metal-only bracelet though.
probably channeling the gassan mrgg

·
Premium Member
5,895 Posts
Topper has a pre for the blue and silver....

Reactions: GaryK30
61 - 66 of 66 Posts