WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am some what new to the forum and the G-Shock fever. I have really enjoyed reading all the post and finally have a question. Does anyone know if the GW9010-1 is discontinued and scheduled to be replaced. I just tried to order it and was told that it was discontinued and no longer available in the the US.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Hi, welcome to the forum. I haven't heard about it being discontinued. As far as I know it's still available - I've just checked a couple of trusted sites in the UK which are still reporting stock.

·
Registered
174 Posts
should be available.... here's what I found on Amazon:
G-Shock Men's Watch G-Shock Mudman G-9010-1DR - WW
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Watchzone

2 in stock for $115.93 w/ free shipping.

I must mention that if it matters to you to see the current time in CDT and stopwatch... you can't with this watch.
Then again, it does have a cool 'G' representing proper sync... if you're into the asthetics thing.

·
Banned
5,850 Posts
should be available.... here's what I found on Amazon:
G-Shock Men's Watch G-Shock Mudman G-9010-1DR - WW
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Watchzone

2 in stock for $115.93 w/ free shipping.

I must mention that if it matters to you to see the current time in CDT and stopwatch... you can't with this watch.
Then again, it does have a cool 'G' representing proper sync... if you're into the asthetics thing.
G9010 is solar only...non-atomic

I have been casually watching this model and the supply has been dwindling since the end of the summer.

·
Registered
447 Posts
You can find some pretty good prices of used Mudmans on here...

That's how I purchased my GW-9010 Rally a couple weeks ago!

I think I paid $95 including shipping... but keep in mind I'm in Canada so I usually pay more for shipping!

Cheers,

Jay

·
Banned
5,850 Posts
This watch is Solar AND Atomic - still available - just got one from Amazon.
Super watch.
I don't know what model you have, but I can assure you that G9010 is solar only and GW9010 is solar and atomic.

It is possible that the listing on amazon is not correct as it is unusual to find the solar non-atomic models in the US when there is an atomic model available. Might be worth an email to the vendor just to confirm.

·
Registered
35,399 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The rally Mudman is still very much in production as far as I know. There should be some good deals on it out there, too. Good luck! :-!

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
Hi,
it often happens that a batch is simply sold out and then a new one produced - as far as I know Casio has certain monthly production rates for some models.

Greetings, Sedi :)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Hi,
it often happens that a batch is simply sold out and then a new one produced - as far as I know Casio has certain monthly production rates for some models.

+1 That's what I have learned too.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey guys, I am new to this forum. I have been hearing a lot of good things about G-Shocks from my friends and also from this forum.

I am especially interested in the Mudman (G-9010) and the Riseman. Just one quick question, is the button on the mudman (G-9010) hard to press?

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
Welcome to the forum :-!.
Yes, the buttons are a bit hard to press because of the sealed bezel. Maybe try finding one in a brick-and-mortar store to try them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts