WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,524 Posts
Have a look at my avatar and also at these pictures ;-) :

Comparison picture to a MTG-911:

Before I stealthed the outer bezel:

After the stealth job and on a resin strap (much more comfortable than the mudman strap)

The G-800BD is one of my favorites. I never liked the difficult to press buttons of the mudman G-9000, but always admired the module to be one of the best (for me anyway). I also never liked the wearing comfort of the mudman, it's too stiff and unflexiblke for me. Both issues are solved with the G-800 series, and it even looks better too (again, for me anyway)

cheers

·
Registered
101 Posts
cal..45: Is that painted silver resin on the front of the case? I've had two Cockpit G's, and they've both started wearing down to the gray/green-ish resin from the back forward, just wondering if yours has done the same.

·
Registered
8,524 Posts
The greyish outer bezel is how the watch looks originally, so I guess it is not only painted but solid grey. I did not keep it long enough that way to make any more assumptions, tought it look better in all black. A bit of Rit Dye did the job well.

cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.