WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I have been considering picking up a Mudman, but I am a little concerned about its size. These are some of the watches that I currently own:
MTG900DA-8V
G2300B-1V
G7301B-3V
G2900-1A
G2500-3V

I switch out between watches fairly regularly, but I am hoping to pick up a Mudman and have it be my daily beater. I have seen some decent prices online, and it is very tempting to pull the trigger on it.

My question and request to the more knowledgeable members is as follows:

Just how big is the mudman in relation to the watches I have listed? I have an average sized wrist, and I don't want to get a watch that is too big. Also, how high up off of the wrist does the mudman sit? I prefer the relatively low profile of the G2500 and the G2900 to the more bulky MTG900.

And my final request would be for any side by side comparison shots that anyone might have comparing the mudman with any of the above listed models.

Thank you for your time and help in this matter.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
The Mudman does not wear large at all. I don't have any comparison pics for you, but based on the watches you list you won't have any issues with the Mudman.

If you want you can PM me where you live, I can send you one to check out if you want to pay the postage.

Best regards, Mike W.

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Here are a few comparison pics with the MTG, 2300, and 7301. As MikeW said it wears the same as the ones you have listed, and the soft strap on the green camo muddie is SUPER comfortable.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the pics, Brian. It does seem pretty comparable in size.

It seems a little wider, but not as bulky as some of the other watches. By this I mean that it doesn't appear to be standing off of the wrist as much as, say, the MTG.

Thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts