WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for advice on using Mission Log- when I do this using my iPhone 8, it stops logging before I end the Mission Log on the watch. Any ideas?
I have location services set to “always” and have the app open during the “log on”
Thanks
Duane

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
UPDATE- I got my iPhone 12 mini. No change in mission log behavior. Ultimately, I’ll use my instinct solar in exhibition mode if I actually want to track a multi day hike or kayak trip. However, my gg b100 is my daily driver. It would be too cool to be able to do it all with this bad assed little watch though.

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
being an iproduct owner, you should be used to incompatibility and general weirdness when it comes to istuff working with anything that isnt istuff....or sometimes when it is istuff! haha 😂

i dont have ithings to test but there has been varying degrees of glitches when it comes to casio bt sync features and ios. you might have to do some digging for your exact issue tho or just drop casio a line to see what they say.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’ve played on both of the major phones systems - one, the GShock Connected app wouldn’t even open. lol. I have a support ticket open with GShock. We’ll see what they say. I’ll post when I hear from them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looking for advice on using Mission Log- when I do this using my iPhone 8, it stops logging before I end the Mission Log on the watch. Any ideas?
I have location services set to “always” and have the app open during the “log on”
Thanks
Duane
Mission Log now works and is awesome! I’m not sure what changed but now mission log is tracking my hikes fully and with pretty accurate distances. I love this because it’s easy on battery and when I take a picture on trail it geotags it and shows exactly on trail where I was. Very nice feature!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts